This season is full of so many expectations and those should feelings often weigh heavy on us. If you are feeling pressured and a bit less than jolly, consider giving yourself permission to do it (or NOT do it) the way YOU want or are able.
If you would like to read a bit more on this, check out the blog I wrote a few years back and published a year ago, called ADD and the HOLIDAYS. Although it was geared toward folks with ADD, it's applicable to anyone.
- THE QUESTIONS ARE MORE IMPORTANT
- WHEN YOU WANT TO BELIEVE...
- FEAR OF BOREDOM
- 11 REASONS MOST NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS FAIL
- ON CONQUERING PROCRASTINATION
- Rock Your Bottom?
- MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SUMMER
- From SCARED to SACRED
- NO MORE RESOLUTIONS!
- BACK TO WORK